Tikit Carpe Diem Mobile
Capturing and closing time entries from a smartphone, tablet or even an iWatch means that fee earners can instantly record billable time as it happens, when travelling or working away from the office.
It’s easier and faster than email – and as simple as ‘Work-Click-Bill’. Using Carpe Diem Mobile away from the office is simple, reliable, and gives your attorneys multiple capture methods. It’s an opportunity to capture time and expenses often overlooked in the past, while travelling or working on the move. Let our software increase your revenue, achieve more accurate invoicing and thereby form better client relationships.
If you want to find out how mobile time recording can benefit your firm:
Attend a webinar:
Jan 17, 2017 – ILTA educational webinar – The Device Mesh
Jan 19, 2017 – Carpe Diem Mobile with zero investment in upfront licensing
Or take a look at his infographic that shows how quickly Carpe Diem mobile pays for itself!
View our ILTA webinar with Schiff Hardin LLP: Mobile timekeeping - a law firms journey
Or if you don’t have time just read the summary of the webinar!
Take a look at this video recorded by ILTA
On demand – Mobile time entry with Tikit
Read an article on the subject:
Or one of our other blogs and articles:
- When it comes to mobile time recording, are firms looking at the right measures of success?
- What is ‘new found time’ and why is it so important?
- Why choosing the right attorneys for mobile timekeeping is almost always a big mistake.
- How to clearly understand the surprising impact of mobile timekeeping
- Passive time capture and the ‘Magic Pill’ syndrome – the long term costs of the quick fix.
Carpe Diem Mobile works accross multiple devices.