ILTA webinar recording: Mobile Timekeeping – A Law Firm’s Journey
If you missed the ILTA and Tikit webinar about how Schiff Hardin LLP leverages mobile timekeeping as part of their larger strategic initiative to improve overall timekeeping performance, don’t worry you can listen to the recording by clicking here! Or you can read the summary.
During the webinar you will hear Ryan Steadman Customer Value Engineer, Tikit and Michael Robinson, Application Manager at Schiff Hardin LLP talking about ‘real world’ timekeeping best practices. They discussed:
- Connecting mobile time recording to wider timekeeping policy
- Focusing on “usable security”
- Elevating attorney adoption
- Marketing and communications
- ROI metrics and mobility KPIs.
We also have a number of other time keeping related webinars coming up that you could attend:
- January 19, 2017 Tikit webinar: Carpe Diem Mobile – Zero upfront investment
- February 7, 2017 Tikit webinar: Upgrading to Tikit Carpe Diem Next Generation
- February 16, 2017 Tikit webinar: Find out why more than 100,000 users in law firms worldwide use Tikit Carpe Diem to record time
If you can’t wait until the new year here is an infographic to show you why your firm needs mobile time recording.
There are also plenty of recent articles and blogs for you to read:
- Passive time capture and the “Magic Pill” syndrome – The long-term costs of the quick fix (published in Forefront)
- Why measure if you don’t manage? (published in Legal IT Today)
- Law firm KPI’s: Making the leap from inward – to client facing (published in ILTA’s Financial Management white paper, p38)
- How to clearly understand the surprising impact of mobile timekeeping (published in Forefront)
- When it comes to mobile timekeeping, are firms looking at the right measures of success?
- Apps yesterday, apps today, but apps tomorrow
And here are some other webinar recordings that may be of interest to you.
- ILTA webinar: How to increase law firm revenue and profitability by improving time capture data.
- ILTA webinar: Time for a timekeeping audit.
- ILTA webinar: Deliver technology training that actually works!