Training Services for Large Law Firms
The Tikit IT training team have a combined 20 years’ experience of IT Training in banking, insurance, accountancy, management consultancy and law firms.
Tailored training to meet all your needs
Maintaining an internal IT Training team can be costly, involving a lot of downtime when highly skilled individuals are not performing their primary role, i.e. training. A further concern can be that internal teams can lack a wider experience of the legal market and have no exposure to different firm-wide cultures and approaches.
The Tikit IT training solution
The Tikit IT training team have a combined 20 years’ experience of IT Training in banking, insurance, accountancy, management consultancy and law firms including:
- Magic Circle
- Top 100 law firms
- High Street banks
- Non-legal clients
This means we have an acute awareness of the different business drivers that affect firms of different sizes and disparate client bases. This gives clients the security of knowing that they are entrusting their training to experts who can make training best fit their organisation.
A wide exposure to different cultures and styles means that Tikit trainers can quickly identify the culture and style of the firm to best fit training delivery method and approach. With magic circle and high street banking IT Training Management experience we understand the issues that affect IT Training Managers and IT Departments.
We can offer you the following:
- Able to assist clients to create persuasive proposals for delivery to senior management.
- Can provide solid examples of how training can reduce Helpdesk calls and thereby reduce costs.
- Best-Practice training for Time-Recording to maximise billable hours and accurately reflect work done by fee-earners.
- End User and Support staff training.
- Training to all levels of staff from Senior Partner to Post room.
- Specialised training to Business Services and IT staff to support new software roll outs.
- Helpdesk call reduction.
- Targeted training to help reduce Document Corruption.
- New technology as a method of delivery such as Lync meetings, WebEx, webcasts.
Tikit can take control of the end-to-end training process for you in the following ways:
- We can work with you to explore your current knowledge levels.
- Run Training Needs Analysis.
- Develop Training goals.
- Design and deliver of Training courses/Presentations/Drop In Sessions.
- Set KPI levels.
- Follow Up with documentation, floor-walking and media-based training.
- Service Desk training on document corruption issues
Delivering end to end training & mitigating risk
Based on experience of many roll-outs and working in or with many training departments we are able to distil the “best method” for varying criteria. We can offer impartial advice on the entire training lifespan. From TNA through to delivery, the entire process can be entrusted to Tikit IT Training Team.
We are able to recommend differing strategies depending on the KPIs of your firm.
Real life experience qualifies us to qualify you
Tikit IT trainers have been certified by the Learning and Performance Institute as well as holding Microsoft and Life and Performance coaching qualifications. When users are resistant to change we can use coaching methodology to aid firms in “selling” the process. Real-life experience-not theoretical
We are able to illustrate the “why “as well as the “how” using real-life recent examples based on implemented software usage. This means a better buy-in from staff for new software, quicker uptake and better utilisation.
Importantly, we have recent experience of rolling out major software upgrades to many firms. These have included Office 2010, InterAction CRM, Autonomy Filesite and Workshare and in-house software. We also regularly run Induction Training for a variety of different firms.