End user training
You’ve just invested in the latest and greatest technology for your firm. But for that investment to really start reaping rewards, complete user adoption is a must. That’s where our training comes in.
Once your implementation is complete, your Tikit Lead Consultant will hand over to your Tikit trainer to completely familiarise them with your environment and set up. We coordinate with IT for user account administration and trainee account assignment and also provide standardised quick reference guides that can be customised for your firm and how you work.
Our team make training planning, booking and attendance tracking simple. We co-ordinate internal and external trainers and floor walking support as well as end-user feedback. This is all done through our own online learning platform, making the process seamless and user friendly.
We help you achieve internal buy-in by assisting with project communications. These sessions are proven to enhance project ROI, improve user adoption and learning engagement.
We understand that the implementation of new technology also provides a unique opportunity to review, streamline and tweak existing processes to improve efficiency. Our trainers get into the detail and provide you with best-practice hints and tips tailored to your firm. No firm is the same, so we know that tailoring our service is essential for your success.
Case study Travers Smith
Take a look at how we helped Travers Smith in implementing NetDocuments seamlessly and efficiently.Download PDF
How do we deliver training?
We offer complete flexibility in training. It’s got to work for you, which is why we offer such a variety of channels tailored to your needs:
- Online training via our eLearning platform – an alternative or supplementary approach to classroom training designed to offer you more flexibility.
- Classroom training – delivering face-to-face, hands-on training to the user community at your firm.
- Demonstrations – that cover a high level overview of the system and can be run in an auditorium, meeting room or via WebEx.
- Floor walking – during and after the first day of a system go-live, a Tikit trainer can be available to walk from desk to desk offering support to your users throughout the day.
- Clinics/ Workshops/ Drop-in sessions – during the go-live launch or post rollout.
- Blended learning – a popular hybrid approach to training that combines, for example, classroom based training, eLearning and floorwalking.
- Customised quick reference guides – we have a combination of easy-to-follow guides that users can refer to at any point.
Our training is offered for all of our Own IP products, as well as NetDocuments and Microsoft Word & Excel (Intermediate and Advanced). We are also LTC4 approved, committed to establishing an industry standard for technology competence.
Case study Kinstellar
Check out how Kinstellar adopted TMS6 with the help of our trainers.Download PDF
Explore the Knowledge hub
Tikit on Twitter
Coffin Mew chooses Tikit P4W to support exciting growth plans for the futureRead more