Tikit Carpe Diem – Put time on your side
Tikit Carpe Diem captures billable time anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
Simple to use and instantly accessible, it can increase the number of hours billed. At the same time its insightful reporting dashboards can improve productivity and help the firm connect better with clients.
Delivered exactly how you want, it incorporates a range of powerful functions, all designed to maximise the hours captured and help your firm succeed.
Used by over 100,000 professionals across 4 continents, Tikit Carpe Diem eliminates much of the monotony of recording time. Our new Intelligent Time technology allows users to type, hand write or dictate their entire time sheets and using Natural Language Processing. Carpe Diem will analyse the basic information and generate an accurate time entry, or multiple time entries, all associated with the correct matter.
This new functionality as it is a huge step forward. Our technology can analyse unstructured data and turn it into structured data: it can turn an attorney’s thoughts into fully formed time narratives.
Since the launch of Carpe Diem’s ‘next generation’ application back in 2015, the pace of innovation and adoption has accelerated at record pace. The needs of law firm users have changed and the service demands of law firm clients have increased performance pressures, so the Carpe Diem development roadmap has reflected this and focused on:
- Usability and accessibility.
- Billing transparency and compliance.
- Management information and forecasting.
- Process automation.
Delivered exactly how you want it
Tikit Carpe Diem provides ultimate flexibility allowing you to choose the implementation that will work best for your firm.
- On premise or cloud implementation
- ‘Quick start’ or fully customisable to meet your firms’ requirements
- Fully project managed implementation if that is what you would prefer
- Multiple user training options which can be either on premise, remote or train the trainer
Whatever your circumstances, Carpe Diem is accessible for all types of firms or teams, regardless of size and number of users.
Click here to find out how mid-sized firms that traditionally use their practice management system to record time can enhance their processes and productivity with Tikit Carpe Diem.
Click here to find out how Tikit Carpe Diem can help corporate legal teams with time recording, forecasting and resource management.
Why Tikit Carpe Diem?
Carpe Diem has been a market leading timekeeping application for the better part of 20 years and since the launch of Carpe Diem’s ‘next generation’ application back in 2015, the pace of innovation and adoption has accelerated at record pace.
- Tikit Carpe Diem has been engineered to take the latest technologies into account
- It is scalable and can grow with your firm
- Has been stress tested to support over 20,000 timekeepers with 800,000 time postings a day and 160 postings per second
- Tikit Carpe Diem’s intuitive interface is consistent across devices to reduce training and increase acceptance
- Can integrate and compliment other leading industry applications including:
- Carpe Diem complies with the highest security standards and is a MobileIron AppConnect-enabled iOS application. This provides Carpe Diem all the benefits of being resident in a MobileIron protected secure container
Don’t just take our word on how good Tikit Carpe Diem is. Here’s what our clients say:
Case study One of AsiaPac's leading commercial firms adopts Carpe DiemDownload PDF
Case study Meunier Carlin & Curfman: Achieve 100% adoption with Tikit Carpe DiemDownload PDF
Case study Ellex Valiunas: Baltics’ largest law firm retains its edge with Tikit Carpe DiemDownload PDF
Case study Kammeradvokaten: Denmark's largest law firm gets to work with Tikit Carpe DiemDownload PDF
Case study How adopting Carpe Diem in the Cloud has saved time and increased revenue for one of Scandinavia’s most progressive firmsDownload PDF
To find out about Tikit Carpe Diem Mobile click here.
The 10 Truths of Legal Timekeeping
Want to know more? Get in touch
Tikit on Twitter
Keystone Law selects Tikit to implement FileTrail to aid GDPR complianceRead more