Tikit Carpe Diem Mobile
Capturing and closing time entries from a smartphone, tablet or even an iWatch means that users can instantly record billable time as it happens, when travelling or working away from the office.
It’s easier and faster than email – and as simple as ‘Work-Click-Bill’. Using Carpe Diem Mobile away from the office is simple, reliable, and gives you multiple capture methods. It’s an opportunity to capture time and expenses often overlooked in the past, while travelling or working on the move. Let our software increase your revenue, achieve more accurate invoicing and thereby form better client relationships.
If you want to find out how mobile time recording can benefit your firm: Take a look at his infographic that shows how quickly Carpe Diem Mobile pays for itself!
Used by over 100,000 professionals across 4 continents, Tikit Carpe Diem eliminates much of the monotony of recording time. Our new Intelligent Time technology allows users to type, hand write or dictate their entire time sheets and using Natural Language Processing. Carpe Diem will analyse the basic information and generate an accurate time entry, or multiple time entries, all associated with the correct matter.
This new functionality as it is a huge step forward. Our technology can analyse unstructured data and turn it into structured data: it can turn an attorney’s thoughts into fully formed time narratives.
- Usability and accessibility.
- Billing transparency and compliance.
- Management information and forecasting.
- Process automation.
Delivered exactly how you want it
Tikit Carpe Diem provides ultimate flexibility allowing you to choose the implementation that will work best for your firm.
- On premise or cloud implementation
- ‘Quick start’ or fully customisable to meet your firms’ requirements
- Fully project managed implementation if that is what you would prefer
- Multiple user training options which can be either on premise, remote or train the trainer
Whatever your circumstances, Carpe Diem is accessible for all types of firms or teams, regardless of size and number of users.
Why Tikit Carpe Diem?
Carpe Diem has been a market leading timekeeping application for the better part of 20 years and since the launch of Carpe Diem’s ‘next generation’ application back in 2015, the pace of innovation and adoption has accelerated at record pace.
- Tikit Carpe Diem has been engineered to take the latest technologies into account
- It is scalable and can grow with your firm
- Has been stress tested to support over 20,000 timekeepers with 800,000 time postings a day and 160 postings per second
- Tikit Carpe Diem’s intuitive interface is consistent across devices to reduce training and increase acceptance
- Can integrate and compliment other leading industry applications including:
- Carpe Diem complies with the highest security standards and is a MobileIron AppConnect-enabled iOS application. This provides Carpe Diem all the benefits of being resident in a MobileIron protected secure container
Join us for our webinar!
Join us to see how Tikit Carpe Diem reduces the pain in time recording. Our new ‘Intelligent Time’ technology allows users to type, handwrite or dictate their entire time sheet resulting in a fully validated time entry using Natural Language Processing. Carpe Diem will analyse the basic information and generate an accurate time entry, or multiple time entries, including connection to client and matters.
This is a huge step forward as our technology can analyse unstructured data and turn it into structured data: it can turn an attorney’s thoughts into fully validated time narratives.
Click here to register for Tikit Carpe Diem client webinar: 27 February 2019, 11 am EST / 4 pm GMT
Click here to register for ILTA product webinar: 1 March 2019, 11 am EST / 4 pm GMT
View our ILTA webinar with Schiff Hardin LLP: Mobile timekeeping - a law firms journeyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8qPQU_zrSc&feature=youtu.be
Take a look at this video recorded by ILTA
On demand – Mobile time entry with Tikit
Tikit articles and blogs
- When it comes to mobile time recording, are firms looking at the right measures of success?
- What is ‘new found time’ and why is it so important?
- Why choosing the right attorneys for mobile timekeeping is almost always a big mistake.
- How to clearly understand the surprising impact of mobile timekeeping
- Passive time capture and the ‘Magic Pill’ syndrome – the long term costs of the quick fix.
Tikit introduces Carpe Diem App for the Apple Watch®
To find out about Tikit Carpe Diem click here.
Case study Carpe Diem Mobile Data SheetDownload PDF
Want to know more? Get in touch
Tikit on Twitter
Tikit’s P4W User Group keeps growing as they hold their biggest ever Regional events in 2019Read more