This cloud based DMS that will help your firm optimise document production. It works on its own or with our leading practice and case management system, Tikit P4W.
NetDocuments is the world’s leading cloud-based document management system and Tikit is the leading UK partner to offer the system. Intrinsically mobile, it is a system that helps you meet the challenges of modern business. NetDocuments works on its own or complements Tikit P4W to provide either a firm-wide solution or one that fills specific gaps in areas.
3 reasons your firm should consider a DMS;
- Enhanced search functionality – Using a DMS will provide your firm with unrivalled search functionality, essential to document management best practice.
- Accessible information – You can access your NetDocuments system from any internet-enabled device using the dedicated app and even work on documents when you’re offline to provide ultimate flexibility. It’s also highly-secure and stops information getting into the wrong hands.
- Collaboration is key –Easily share documents in a secure portal with clients and authorised third parties. Track the updates made to documents and see at a glance who has done what.
NetDocuments is cloud from the ground up AND it’s provided on a SaaS (cost per user per month) basis, so it does not require any significant, upfront investment or the maintenance and support of infrastructure. The result is the streamlining of your firm’s business processes and reduction of outgoing costs.
The NetDocuments’ native cloud platform has built-in certifications, third-party testing, and audits such as ISO 27001, SOC 2, SOC 2+, HIPAA, SEC, etc. By being a NetDocuments user, customers ‘inherit’ these high standards of security and compliance.
Why choose Tikit to supply your NetDocuments cloud DMS?
- Using Tikit P4W for practice and case management? NetDocuments works with your existing Tikit P4W system by passing the client and matter from Tikit P4W into NetDocuments, so there is no duplication of information.
- We are leaders in implementing and supporting DMS solutions and have been doing so for over 20 years.
- You are supported by an ISO 9001 accredited Helpdesk who achieved an average of 95% client satisfaction last year.
If you are not an existing Tikit P4W user but are still interested in the NetDocuments solution for your firm, please email click here for more information on our partnership with NetDocuments and the other complimentary applications that sit with in our document lifecycle ecosystem.
Explore the Knowledge hub
Tikit on Twitter
Tikit announces expansion of marketing and business development offering with integration of Introhive with Tikit ConnectRead more