Cloud Document Management
This cloud based DMS that will help your firm optimise document production. It works on its own or with our leading practice and case management system, P4W.
NetDocuments is the world’s leading cloud-based document management system and Tikit is the leading UK partner to offer the system. Intrinsically mobile, it is a system that helps you meet the challenges of modern business. NetDocuments works on its own or complements P4W to provide either a firm-wide solution or one that fills specific gaps in areas.
3 reasons your firm should consider a DMS;
- Enhanced search functionality. Using a DMS will provide your firm with unrivaled search functionality, essential to document management best practice.
- Accessible information. You can access your NetDocuments system from any internet-enabled device using the dedicated app and even work on documents when you’re offline to provide ultimate flexibility. It’s also highly-secure and stops information getting into the wrong hands.
- Collaboration is key. Easily share documents in a secure portal with clients and authorised third parties. Track the updates made to documents and see at a glance who has done what.
NetDocuments is cloud from the ground up AND it’s provided on a Saas (cost per user per month) basis so does not require any significant, upfront investment or the maintenance and support of infrastructure. The result is the streamlining of your firm’s business processes and reduction of outgoing costs.
The NetDocuments’ native cloud platform has built-in certifications, third-party testing, and audits such as ISO 27001, SOC 2, SOC 2+, HIPAA, SEC, etc. By being a NetDocuments user, customers ‘inherit’ these high standards of security and compliance.
Why choose Tikit to supply your NetDocuments cloud DMS?
- Using P4W for practice and case management? NetDocuments works with your existing P4W system by passing the client and matter from P4W into NetDocuments, so there is no duplication of information.
- We are leaders in implementing and supporting DMS solutions and have been doing so for over 20 years.
- You are supported by an ISO 9001 accredited Helpdesk who achieved an average of 95% client satisfaction last year.
If you are not an existing P4W user but are still interested in the NetDocuments solution for your firm, please email email@example.com for more information.
Alternatively call 01489 609 010 to speak to a member of our sales team.
NetDocuments Founded in 1999, NetDocuments’ cloud-based service allows firms of all sizes to reduce costs and increase security, mobility, compliance, and disaster recovery for documents and email from anywhere and on any device. With offices and datacenters in the US, Australia, and the UK, and with over 2,000+ customers and hundreds of thousands of users, NetDocuments is able to effectively service its global community spread across 140 countries. With anytime, anywhere access, firms are able to increase productivity and improve the client experience through a comprehensive cloud-based service. For more information about NetDocuments, please visit www.netdocuments.com.
Want to know more? Get in touch
Tikit on Twitter
- We're definitely ready for our annual Company Briefing event this evening https://t.co/f6YBtnYtdL, 10 hours ago
Tikit announces new integration with Index Property Information into their Practice and Case Management softwareRead more