Gain total control of message design.
Nobody wants e-marketing to be difficult, time consuming or complex so Tikit eMarketing puts you in control
- No need to bring in third parties to create your emails. You’ll do it yourself in a clear, intuitive, drag and drop interface
- Create, amend and design your own templates in-house, in a system that gives you infinite flexibility
- Maintain complete control of brand identity with templates, style sheets and approved images, which ensure everyone’s emails are on brand at all times
- The firm’s URL will be the only one that ever appears on your mailings
- Sophisticated email designers have ultimate control over the content – they can work directly in HTML to take the message over the top. For example, if you want to use bespoke colours, you can do so with no hassle and no need to brief third parties
- Fluid hybrid design means that no matter what you screen size your email is opened in, it will fluidly adapt to the right width and display properly. Given that 54% of emails are now opened on mobile devices, that’s become really important. It’s also a reminder that increasingly emails are opened anywhere and anytime. To hit home content needs to be shorter, sharper and more focused.
Tightly integrated with LexisNexis’ CRM InterAction and Tikit Connect (our very own contacts database), Tikit eMarketing gives you powerful broadcast capability, can automatically update contact records with the response to a campaign or an event invite, and will track results.
Tikit eMarketing v6
Read one of our blogs:
- When it comes to email marketing it’s only great design if it works
- Do you know how much your email reputation matters?
- Why it’s good to revisit what you marketing emails look like.
- Client engagement through personalisation of content (p25).
- Moving beyond responsive design.
- Why it’s good to practise email sun setting.
- Some information and advice on getting value from GDPR
- What to do in response to GDPR
Did you miss Jeff Hemming's ILTA webinar all about email reputation and it's impact on engagement metrics?
Don't worry.. it is available here to download!
Did you miss our webinar ILTA educational webinar GDPR in 15 minutes?
If you did, catch up here!
Case study eMarketing Data SheetDownload PDF
Want to know more? Get in touch
Tikit on Twitter
UK Legal 500 law firm Girlings Solicitors chooses Tikit to supply practice, case and CRM solutionRead more