Work securely, anytime, anywhere with Tikit and NetDocuments.
As a business we have a deep understanding of the full legal document lifecycle and DMS solutions that goes back more than 20 years.
This partnership is the first of its kind for NetDocuments. We will leverage our deep understanding of the legal technology sector to supply, implement and support NetDocuments worldwide.
NetDocuments is currently being used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide within industries regulated by strict compliance and data security requirements, including many Am Law and global 100 firms, corporations, legal departments, and financial institutions.
How do NetDocuments do DM differently?
- Avoid heavy capital expenditures
- Eliminate ‘soft costs’ for on-going maintenance of complex on premises or hosted on premises systems
- Rely on a predictable operating expense through the subscription model
- Scale both up and down based on firm growth, contraction or acquisition
- Access documents and emails anytime and on any device through a consistent web interface
- Search entire repositories using intelligent metadata, full text, phrase or proximity searching
- Collaborate smarter with extranets, ShareSpaces, and secure deal room portals
- Achieve business continuity and built-in disaster recovery
- Maintain information governance and compliance through ISO 27001 certification, HIPAA, SEC and FINRA compliance, and annual SSAE-16 (SAS 70) Type 2 SOC 2 audits
- Optimise email management with predictive and mobile filing
- Operate seamlessly inside of Microsoft Office applications through ndOffice™
What Tikit brings to NetDocuments
Integration with other systems
Creating, sharing and recording the time spend working on documents can be seamless as we have built connectors that link the NetDocuments platform to popular systems that are used in many law firms.
Tikit TMS – Once you have created a document in Tikit TMS, you can save and profile directly in to the matter file in NetDocuments.
HighQ Collaborate / NetDocuments Connector – Our connector means that s document stored on the NetDocuments platform can easily by uploaded to HighQ Collaborate, so that it can be shared with colleagues and clients.
- 2 way synchronisation – new documents uploaded to HighQ can be saved directly into NetDocuments as new documents.
- Seamless integration – no need to export documents from NetDocuments to upload them to HighQ Collaborate.
- Integrated large file send – Ability to use HighQ’s ‘Large File Send’ functionality to share documents and apply the necessary sharing options, without leaving the NetDocuments application.
- Audit trail – NetDocuments – HighQ activity part of NetDocuments audit trail.
- Awareness – documents uploaded in Collaborate are identified as not synched, is being synched, or is already synched.
- Auto save – uploaded documents and folders back from HighQ Collaborate into NetDocuments.
- Folder linking – for automatic synchronisation of documents, folders and versions from NetDocuments to your Collaborate site.
Tikit Carpe Diem / NetDocuments Connector – By connecting NetDocuments and Tikit Carpe Diem, time spent working on a document is recorded automatically. The ‘Timefinder’ function in Tikit Carpe Diem the prompts fee earners to record the time against the client matter meaning that even small increments of time are recorded seamlessly.
- Automation – Using TimeFinder technology, the Carpe Diem/NetDocuments connector finds missing time by analysing the documents and emails the user has worked on during that day as recorded in NetDocuments.
- Transparency – By ensuring all time worked on every document, users are able to provide greater visibility and accuracy of time spent to their clients.
- Integration – Using two market-leading applications in unison streamlines the flow of data and provides a better experience for users throughout the firm.
Our pedigree is in bringing technical solutions to solve real world business challenges. With this partnership we are able to deliver unique solutions around the NetDocuments platform integrated with other cloud based and on-premises technology that exist within your firm.
We are also one of the only legal technology vendors to have an ISO 9001 accredited helpdesk. In the last year our helpdesk has achieved on average a 95% client satisfaction rating.
To find out more about the NetDocuments and Tikit partnership:
Read our press release
Watch one of our videos:
Tikit CEO, Katherine Ainley, talks to NetDocuments about the importance of modern technology
Peter Zver talks to NetDocuments about Tikit's approach to the legal market
Watch Tikit and NetDocuments discuss security in the cloud and NetDocuments new web interface, with Legal IT Professionals.
Read our latest articles or blogs:
Or read one of the most recent published articles from NetDocuments.
Case study NetDocuments Data SheetDownload PDF
Case study Travers Smith Case StudyDownload PDF
Want to know more? Get in touch
Tikit on Twitter
Lucky 13 for Tikit & LawNet as Lamb Brooks selects P4W for practice and case managementRead more