Work securely, anytime, anywhere with Tikit and NetDocuments.
As a business we have a deep understanding of the full legal document lifecycle and DMS solutions that goes back more than 20 years.
This partnership is the first of its kind for NetDocuments. We will leverage our deep understanding of the legal technology sector to supply, implement and support NetDocuments worldwide.
NetDocuments is currently being used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide within industries regulated by strict compliance and data security requirements, including many Am Law and global 100 firms, corporations, legal departments, and financial institutions.
How do NetDocuments do DM differently?
- Avoid heavy capital expenditures
- Eliminate ‘soft costs’ for on-going maintenance of complex on premises or hosted on premises systems
- Rely on a predictable operating expense through the subscription model
- Scale both up and down based on firm growth, contraction or acquisition
- Access documents and emails anytime and on any device through a consistent web interface
- Search entire repositories using intelligent metadata, full text, phrase or proximity searching
- Collaborate smarter with extranets, ShareSpaces, and secure deal room portals
- Achieve business continuity and built-in disaster recovery
- Maintain information governance and compliance through ISO 27001 certification, HIPAA, SEC and FINRA compliance, and annual SSAE-16 (SAS 70) Type 2 SOC 2 audits
- Optimise email management with predictive and mobile filing
- Operate seamlessly inside of Microsoft Office applications through ndOffice™
What Tikit brings to NetDocuments
Integration with other systems
Creating, sharing and recording the time spend working on documents can be seamless as we have built connectors that link the NetDocuments platform to popular systems that are used in many law firms.
Tikit TMS – Once you have created a document in Tikit TMS, you can save and profile directly in to the matter file in NetDocuments.
HighQ Collaborate – Our connector means that s document stored on the NetDocuments platform can easily by uploaded to HighQ Collaborate, so that it can be shared with colleagues and clients.
Tikit Carpe Diem – By connecting NetDocuments and Tikit Carpe Diem, time spent working on a document is recorded automatically. The ‘Timefinder’ function in Tikit Carpe Diem the prompts fee earners to record the time against the client matter meaning that even small increments of time are recorded seamlessly.
Our pedigree is in bringing technical solutions to solve real world business challenges. With this partnership we are able to deliver unique solutions around the NetDocuments platform integrated with other cloud based and on-premises technology that exist within your firm.
We are also one of the only legal technology vendors to have an ISO 9001 accredited helpdesk. In the last year our helpdesk has achieved on average a 95% client satisfaction rating.
To find out more about the NetDocuments and Tikit partnership:
Join us for an ILTA product webinar to see why NetDocuments is currently being used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide within industries regulated by strict compliance and data security requirements, including many Am Law and global 100 firms, corporations, legal departments, and financial institutions.
Read our press release
Watch one of our videos:
Tikit CEO, Katherine Ainley, talks to NetDocuments about the importance of modern technology
Peter Zver talks to NetDocuments about Tikit's approach to the legal market
Watch Tikit and NetDocuments discuss security in the cloud and NetDocuments new web interface, with Legal IT Professionals.
Read our latest articles or blogs:
Or read one of the most recent published articles from NetDocuments.