NetDocuments for Inhouse General Counsel
NetDocuments gives you back control of document lifecycle management.
General Counsel is being increasingly pressured these days. As if looking after the legal work wasn’t enough, you’re increasingly tasked with risk, compliance, ethics and strategy as well.
The last thing you need to worry about is the integrity of documents and files.
As the world’s leading cloud-based document management solution, NetDocuments lifts the complexity of electronic document management off your shoulders. In its place we provide a secure, intuitive, feature-rich interface through which all your documents and matter files can be accessed instantly.
NetDocuments is the leading security-as-a-service platform for cloud-based document and email management for legal teams. And the NetDocuments solution is now being delivered by Tikit, a part of BT and a world leader in legal technology solutions. You’re in safe hands.
Better for efficiency
- Better management and control of documents
- Wide functionality including excellent search-ability so documents are quickly found
- Your team can get work done at any location, in any time zone, on any device
- Enables efficient real-time collaboration with external counsel and others
- Customised to fit your workflow needs and boost effectiveness
- A quick set-up and easy-to-use interface bring quick utilisation.
Better for cost
- Better process efficiency enables higher productivity
- No capital investment required
- Enables more efficient resource allocation
- No more need for an expensive document storage infrastructure
- Simplifies addressing disaster recovery, excess capacity and contingency planning
- Flexible per user pricing and monthly fee based.
Better for governance
- High level advanced security
- Better for risk mitigation
- Better for resilience
- Version control management
- Document audit trails from creation to disposal
- Better for compliance
You need to navigate a complex and fast changing world. Make one thing a lot less complicated.
Or listen to one of our webinar recordings:
Want to know more? Get in touch
Explore the Knowledge hub
Tikit on Twitter
- Technology integrations always have the potential to not go as planned, making IT departments risk averse when it comes to integrating software. But, as Doug Hargrove explains, all that’s been changed by the emergence of extensible platforms. Read more https://t.co/DqyFMMmIUJ https://t.co/FspP13CIFa, Mar 4
Ellisons Solicitors selects NetDocuments for cloud-based document managementRead more