Moving to an application delivered from the cloud has massive benefits for firms. Suddenly all of the worries about equipment maintenance, security, storage and disaster recovery largely become someone else’s problem. In addition, moving to an Opex model means that payment for such applications becomes a simple, predictable expense.
There is no point, however, in having all of these benefits if your users are not enthusiastically using the system provided. If users are presented with a system that is difficult or complex to use they will find alternative ways of working – they still have to store their documents after all – and the location they choose to do it may well bring back issues around maintenance, security, storage and disaster recovery.
Join us for a webinar on 11 October, 2018 at 10am, to see why NetDocuments is the natural choice for cloud-delivered DMS. As the only cloud-first DMS provided to professional services firms, NetDocuments has what it takes to make sure that 100% adoption is an achievable goal:
- Bi-directional syncing – allows users to work on a document regardless of connectivity and then automatically syncs latest changes to a master version when connection to the internet is restored. Users don’t have to worry whether a document is the current version – it’s always the current version.
- Predictive filing, e.g. for emails the system ‘reads’ who from, to, cc, title, body copy, attachment name and content, and predicts where the email should be filed. It can be set up so that if confident of prediction – i.e. 80% + – the system files automatically. Otherwise the user accepts prediction with one click.
- Will tell you if email has already been filed. So if you come back from leave to 500 emails you can filter out the ones already filed/dealt with straight away.
- Holds all recent documents just behind the desktop, one click away. No need to search through folders in Word.
- Powerful and intuitive search functionality
- Collaborative spaces where documents are shared and worked on, with your clients and colleagues
- Threaded discussions which are saved securely with related docs and emails and threaded discussions in one place
Don’t just choose a cloud DMS, choose the right cloud DMS!