Tikit eMarketing User Group is Back!
Date: 12th July 2017
Time: 14:00 to 16:30 followed by drinks
Location: BT Centre, 81 Newgate Street, London, EC1A 7AJ
Tikit are delighted to announce that we will be running a user group for all Tikit eMarketing users on 12th July. It has been a couple of years since we held the last user group and we are excited to be able to take this opportunity to show you what we’ve been doing with the product over that time. We’ll also discuss our overall strategy in the CRM space and how our newly announced partners Introhive and LegalPublish support it.
To let us know you’ll be there please email email@example.com.
High Level Agenda
- Tikit and CRM – the vision
- eMarketing v6, the latest and greatest
- Why move from v5 – a support perspective
- LegalPublish – marketing in the cloud
- Introhive – making CRM work for you
- Where are we going from here – eMarketing v6 roadmap
We’ll have Tikit representatives present from areas of Product Management, Consulting, Development and Support which should mean we’ll be able to answer any question you might raise about the product and its future direction!