Tikit is the official British Legal Technology Forum 2017 coffee sponsor, which will welcome an estimated 1,200 visitors from the world of law and legal technology. Visit Tikit at stand Number 30.
As Europe’s largest legal technology conference and exhibition, The British Legal Technology Forum will bring together the most respected professionals from both the legal and commercial technology sectors to examine and explore the systems, strategies, processes and platforms that will drive law firms and legal businesses into the next decade and beyond.
The 2017 event will once again be held over two floors. Welcoming the return of a Champagne Bar, the British Legal Technology Forum 2017 will also now feature a Wine Bar and two Ale Houses .
The 2017 British Legal Technology Forum will examine and explore:
- Artificial Intelligence and Law Firm Automation
- Blockchain in the Legal Sector
- Smart App Technology
- Complex and Intelligent Technologies
- Current and Future Technologies
- Cross Border Data Transfer
- Cyber Security
- Gamification Platforms – Enhancing Client Engagement
- Managing Global Infrastructures
- The Evolution of the Business of Law
When & Where
Tuesday 14th March, 2017 @ 09:15 – 17:00
The Old Billingsgate, 1 Old Billingsgate Walk, London, EC3R 6DX