What you might have missed…
Catch up on our latest articles, blogs and webinars relevant to you as an eMarketing customer. Why not try:
- What I see as the future for law firm marketing – Read our Product Manager, Marketing Solutions Jeff Hemming’s outlines what has brought us to where we are now, and stares into his crystal ball to predict what law firm marketers are likely to need in the next few years. He also discusses the need to communicate and connect consistently and the importance of using analytics to be sure this messaging is working.
- Do you know how much your email reputation matters? – Jeff Hemming, thinks not – largely because email reputation is only just beginning to appear on most marketers’ radar. In this blog he explains what email reputation is, outlines why you should care, and suggests what marketers should be doing about it.
Or did you miss our recent webinars? If so you can listen to our latest recordings below:
- GDPR in 15 Minutes – in this relevant and popular webinar we discussed the possible impacts of GDPR and where to start with complying as the date for compliance approaches on the 25 May 2018.
- Consistent Communications – In our fast-paced world where we have disparate systems to manage specific bits of our communications it is a challenge to maintain a consistent message. How do we ensure that the messaging in a proposal is reflected in our email or our social media? In this webinar we answered how we can help your firm maintain consistent message and branding across proposals, emails, bios, and much more, and our answer to this problem the ‘all-in-one solution.’
- “Integrated Analytics” for legal marketers – listen to our team discuss a data approach utilizing what we call ‘integrated analytics.’ We shared the practical metrics you should be looking at today, how they are generated and how you can leverage content usage information to better target communications. We covered which metrics are truly useful, new ideas on measuring content quality and how to effectively use data to drive more business.
Explore the Knowledge hub
Tikit on Twitter
Tikit announces its flagship Practice and Case Management solution, P4W, has been included on HMRC’s list of VAT compatible software products for Making Tax Digital (MTD)Read more