Webinar: Find out why more than 100,000 users in law firms worldwide use Tikit Carpe Diem to record time.
Capture and manage billable time anywhere, at any point in the day, on any device online or offline
Time recording is no longer simply an administrative overhead. For many law firms it is a vital tool to measure productivity as firms come under pressure to deliver higher levels of service –increasingly at a fixed fee rate. Time recording is now at the heart of capturing data on costs and timeliness that is key to competitiveness.
Join us for a webinar to find out why more than 100,000 users in law firms worldwide use Tikit Carpe Diem to record time.
Carpe Diem embraces a changed landscape – one where legal professionals are no longer office-bound, and where clients have become increasingly less loyal and more demanding. Designed with all these factors in mind, the Carpe Diem suite allows lawyers to be truly mobile and record every bit of time wherever they are and whatever they’re doing.
Webinar dates & times:
Webinar – 16 March – 11:00 am – 11:45 am CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Join this webinar and find out how:
- A single system can provide every element of timekeeping across every platform consistently
- To capture and manage billable time anywhere, at any point in the day, on any device online or offline
- Carpe Diem’s powerful technology embeds activity data directly within the time recording workflow, automatically populating timesheets so lawyers don’t start with a blank page they must laboriously fill in
- Automated ‘Timefinder’ technology finds missed time – unlike other software users are not confronted with hundreds of possible missed-time entries, simply the ones that should be recorded
- Predictive assistance auto-completes forms with predictive searches, and provides in-line spell checks
- The powerful management console allows firms to effectively monitor and measure timekeeping performance
- Integrated e-billing and ethical wall validation improve compliance, reduce risk and improve cash flow
Webinar 16 March – 11:00 am – 11:45 am CLICK HERE TO REGISTER