Top 10 articles of 2017
In 2017 we saw record sales of P4W and Carpe Diem; we won Supplier of the Year at the British Legal Technology Awards; held the very first Tikit Client Day for our UK clients; ran a sell out P4W National User Group Conference; had early joint success with out new and trusted cloud DMS partner, NetDocuments; struck a new partnership with Introhive and built five new integrations with our P4W system including Workshare, InfoTrack, NetDocuments, Jordans Limited and Adobe Sign.
We had a really exciting 2017 and are looking forward to continuing that trend in 2018. But first we thought we’d look back at 2017 and bring to you our top 10 articles:
10. Your first and last document management system – In this webinar recording Steve Latter showcased just some of the functionality of NetDocuments and explained why the cloud-based DMS had, at the beginning of last year, seen unprecedented growth of 250% from the previous year. That is only set to continue in 2018!
9. Tikit announces strategic partnership with Introhive – In May 2017 we announced our partnership with Introhive, a top supplier of data automation and relationship intelligence software for CRM.
8. How to elevate your performance – In this blog post early last year, our Mid-Market Support Manager Becky Patterson talked about our Helpdesk’s ISO 9001 accreditation and how it has helped the team continually improve. Incidentally we have a big announcement about our Helpdesk coming soon so watch this space …
7. Tikit includes forecasting and project management with latest Carpe Diem release – We made this big product announcement just ahead of the 2017 ILTA Conference in Las Vegas. With this new functionality, Carpe Diem is setting the industry standard for legal time recording, addressing management of individual, project and firm profitability.
6. Tikit announces record year for mid-market legal tech sales – What a year 2016 was, we closed the financial year with major new P4W business wins from Clarion, the Wilkes Partnership, Blandy & Blandy LLP, Dawson Cornwell, HSR Law, and Fletcher Day. And this year has been even better with 27 new clients already signed up for P4W!
5. A new era of mobility, collaboration & efficiencies within law firms – This whitepaper focused on talent and maximising the productivity of star talent and sharing and integrating their specialised and diverse knowledge with the firm’s knowledge systems. Ultimately it’s not just about accumulating star talent for your firm.
4. Law Journal Newsletters: Client document security audits: Is your law firm ready? – Remember those high profile data breaches from last year? In this article, Alvin Tedjamulia wrote about NetDocuments’ superior security. This topic should be at the forefront of law firms’ minds as we head into 2018.
3. Tikit confirms NetDocuments as preferred strategic Document Management Solution partner for all new clients and accelerates cloud strategy – We solidified our partnership with the leading cloud-based DMS last year. NetDocuments will continue to be central to our cloud strategy in 2018.
2. Carpe Diem Next Generation Apple Watch video – What more do you need to know? Carpe Diem works on an Apple Watch and it’s pretty cool, we promise.