Webinar recording: Your first and last document management system
Tikit is partnered with NetDocuments to offer the leading cloud-based document management system as part of its legal IT portfolio.
In this webinar recording Steve Latter from NetDocuments previews just some of the functionality of the cloud-based document management system.
Key points to take away:
- NetDocuments has seen unprecedented growth in the last year – over 250%
- It is a global native-cloud document management system with data centres across the UK, US and APAC regions
- Existing Tikit clients are already using the system including Keystone Law and Adams and Remers
- NetDocuments has a personalised user experience, meaning its set up in the way that you want to use it
- Plus, see a demonstration of just some of the NetDocuments functionality.
Not using P4W? Or perhaps you’re just looking for a document management system to compliment your other best of breed software? Tikit provide NetDocuments as a stand-alone system too. Click here for more information.
NetDocuments Founded in 1999, NetDocuments’ cloud-based service allows firms of all sizes to reduce costs and increase security, mobility, compliance, and disaster recovery for documents and email from anywhere and on any device. With offices and datacenters in the US, Australia, and the UK, and with over 2,000+ customers and hundreds of thousands of users, NetDocuments is able to effectively service its global community spread across 140 countries. With anytime, anywhere access, firms are able to increase productivity and improve the client experience through a comprehensive cloud-based service. For more information about NetDocuments, please visit www.netdocuments.com.
Your first and last document management system