Improve realisation with Tikit Carpe Diem’s advanced time capture capabilities
For the last decade or so, point solutions have been mid-tier law firms’ best friend. These solutions have addressed challenges in certain areas but have never come together to form a full solution. And let’s face it, there is no ‘one stop shop’ when it comes to practice management systems.
Different types of work require different types of solutions. Plus, with the invention of Cloud and SaaS, to name but a few new trends, mid-tier firms now have access to the same best-of-breed solutions as the big legal players.
What does this mean? Well it’s simple really. You can now layer on top of your practice and case management system other integrated technologies, delivered in the way you want, to achieve business continuity, increase efficiencies and ultimately improve revenue.
Meunier Carlin & Curfman recently integrated Tikit Carpe Diem with their existing Orion Practice Management System.
Read about how they achieved 100% user adoption by providing a true end-to-end timekeeping solution for their firm’s professionals; mobile time, contemporaneous time, passive time and ‘traditional’ time entry all in one, with one user interface and one, consistent user experience.
Join us for an ILTA webinar on July 29, 2019, 11am EST, to explore the key reasons why firms of all sizes should consider a best-of-breed timekeeping system, to add support to their Practice Management System.
Why Tikit Carpe Diem?
We know that more than ever, today’s firms need to be as competitive as possible. This means being efficient, profitable and providing high levels of customer satisfaction. Increasing the amount and accuracy of billable hours, ensuring all costs are captured and efficiently managing workloads are key to fulfilling these objectives.
Used by over 100,000 professionals across 4 continents, Tikit’s Carpe Diem suite has been designed to address these three objectives in a single, easy-to-use interface that is available from any device.
Tikit Carpe Diem has a unique combination of features:
- Track time from any device, where ever your users are
- Smart time finder technology
- Recording of expenses and disbursements
- Forecasting and workload management
- Tools to automate specific tasks within the time and billing process.
These powerful capabilities, all delivered through the same interface and available anytime, anywhere and on any device, make it an essential tool for those firms looking to increase their profitability.
What’s more, Tikit Carpe Diem eliminates much of the monotony of recording time. Our new ‘Intelligent Time‘ technology allows users to type, hand write or dictate their entire time sheets and using Natural Language Processing. Carpe Diem will analyse the basic information and generate an accurate time entry, or multiple time entries, all associated with the correct matter.
Carpe Diem has been a market leading timekeeping application for the better part of 20 years and since the launch of Carpe Diem’s ‘next generation’ application back in 2015, the pace of innovation and adoption has accelerated at record pace. The needs of users have changed and the service demands of clients have increased performance pressures, so the Carpe Diem development roadmap has reflected this and focused on usability, compliance, forecasting and automation.
- Tikit Carpe Diem has been engineered to take the latest technologies into account
- It is scalable and can grow with your firm
- Has been stress tested to support over 20,000 timekeepers with 800,000 time postings a day and 160 postings per second
- Tikit Carpe Diem’s intuitive interface is consistent across devices to reduce training and increase acceptance
- Can integrate and compliment other leading industry applications including:
- Carpe Diem complies with the highest security standards and is a MobileIron AppConnect-enabled iOS application. This provides Carpe Diem all the benefits of being resident in a MobileIron protected secure container
To read more about Tikit Carpe Diem click here
If you would like to see how you can power up your PMS with smart document and email storage and search click here.