Cloud document management for the agile law firm
According to the American Bar Association in 2017, 52% of lawyers had made the jump to cloud-computing. But at the heart of this accelerated trend is a focus on efficient document management and the ability to access documents anytime, anywhere and on any device.
If you would like to understand more about what Tikit bring to Netdocuments click here or get in touch to book a demo.
How do NetDocuments do DM differently?
- Avoid heavy capital expenditures
- Eliminate ‘soft costs’ for on-going maintenance of complex on premises or hosted on premises systems
- Rely on a predictable operating expense through the subscription model
- Scale both up and down based on firm growth, contraction or acquisition
- Access documents and emails anytime and on any device through a consistent web interface
- Search entire repositories using intelligent metadata, full text, phrase or proximity searching
- Collaborate smarter with extranets, ShareSpaces, and secure deal room portals
- Achieve business continuity and built-in disaster recovery
- Maintain information governance and compliance through ISO 27001 certification, HIPAA, SEC and FINRA compliance, and annual SSAE-16 (SAS 70) Type 2 SOC 2 audits
- Optimize email management with predictive and mobile filing
- Operate seamlessly inside of Microsoft Office applications through ndOffice™
To read more about the NetDocuments platform click here.
NetDocuments is not just for large law firms.
For the last decade or so, point solutions have been mid-tier law firms’ best friend. These solutions have addressed challenges in certain areas but have never come together to form a full solution. And let’s face it, there is no ‘one stop shop’ when it comes to practice management systems. Different types of work require different types of solutions.
Plus, with the invention of Cloud and SaaS, to name but a few new trends, mid-tier firms now have access to the same best-of-breed solutions as the big legal players. What does this mean? Well it’s simple really. You can now take your already functionally rich practice and case management system and layer on top other integrated technologies, delivered in the way you want, to achieve business continuity and ultimately power up you PMS!
Click here to read Peter Zver’s latest article wherein he plots a course which explains how by being proactive and dynamic – mid tier firms can differentiate and compete successfully in today’s challenging legal environment.