Software QA Analyst
Our purpose is to use the power of communication to make a better world. For each other, for our customers, for society and our communities.
a) To ensure delivery of quality software to Tikit customers.
b) Report trends and concerns with an emphasis on customer experience and usability.
What you’ll be doing:
- Team work –The role requires a great deal of team work both within QA and with the wider company. As such, communication skills both verbal and written are key.
- Process – Ensure you adhere to established processes and procedures related to the SIR System and SDLC.
- Testing –Test our software to ensure it is of a quality fit for our clients’ use whilst meeting agreed deadlines.
- Escalation – Ensure that the QA Team Leader is made aware of any potentially serious issues and kept updated on outstanding escalations.
- Software Release – During the build up to releases, you may be required to report to stakeholders on progress, identify and flag any risks as well as work with your team to mitigate those risks.
Skills and Experience:
- 1 year of experience in a software related role
- Experience of the legal industry would be advantageous
- Knowledge of testing methodologies or software development lifecycles