Pre Sales Consultant
As a Pre Sales Consultant you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a demonstration environment for use by the Mid-Market Sales Team; ensuring this is kept up to date with regard to both legislative and software changes. This will include training the sales team on the use of the demo database and devising ‘sales scripts’ to assist. The ability of the Sales Team to demonstrate successfully the software to current and prospective clients is fundamental to our ability to achieve increased sales. The role will require on-site assistance in major demonstrations; working alongside the sales person to provide the best possible presentation.
You are authorised to access, use or disclose customer information only when you need to do so to perform your operational duties. Any other access, use, or disclosure may only be made on receipt of additional authority from the information owner.
The core responsibilities are:
- To maintain and update the demonstration database environments.
- To ensure, via training and good, supporting documentation that the sales team are fully cognisant of the features available for them to demonstrate and can operate independently most of the time.
- To work with the sales team with specific, significant prospects. This will include attending site and providing presentations.
- To assist with regular Webex sessions for clients in conjunction with the Client Relationship Consultant.
- To devise and create multi-media examples and liaise with Marketing & Product Management to produce copy to assist with the business development of the core SME products.
- To liaise with the Client Relationship Consultant, Product Management & Marketing to augment the messaging and communications to existing P4W clients in respect of new releases, key developments or new modules in order that clients gain a better understanding of what is available and how they might benefit.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree educated (or equivalent) in a business, legal, or a computing subject, the candidate should have experience of working with law firms; ideally from a role within a supplier of software solutions or from working within the law firm in a capacity where PMS/CMS/CRM management or development were key elements of their role.
- A good, all round knowledge of law firm functions, covering accounting, case management, time recording, billing, reporting, and CRM is required along with up to date experience of legal aid work.
- The candidate should possess excellent presentation and communication skills as well as a reasonable understanding of the challenges faced by a modern law firm and how they can be addressed with IT solutions.
To apply please forward your current CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please no agencies)