The Marketing Executive will be responsible successful execution of marketing plans, campaigns, events and projects to achieve key business goals, on time and on budget under the direction of the Head of Marketing.
The role will focus specifically on key marketing activity for Tikit’s UK Mid-Market and EMEA Large Law market segment. As the majority of Tikit’s mid-market teams work from our Fareham office a strong relationship building capability is a must as is willingness to travel to our Fareham office.
The Marketing Executive will work closely with all other teams at Tikit and a number of key partners to ensure that the company’s marketing activity is well co-ordinated and meets corporate marketing objectives. The Marketing Executive, as part of the marketing team, will ensure consistent and timely activities are carried out to support all groups across Tikit.
What you’ll be doing:
- Take the UK Mid-Market and Large Law EMEA marketing plan and deliver it through marketing activity, including media, communication & creative development, and messaging measurement
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop the annual marketing plan for the segments and take responsibility for its execution.
- Understand the assigned market segment, the nuances of the market and how Tikit products and services apply to both
- Work with the Tikit Product Managers on understanding our portfolio and the product roadmaps and how these relate to our marketing activity
- Develop, or assist with the development, of content and assets
- Assist with the development of marketing messages in line with overall Tikit strategy and demands of the segment by providing communication inputs
- Develop, or assist with the development, of content and assets related to the messages in the segment
- In conjunction with Events Executive, plan and execute segment focussed events
- Build relationships with clients and external stakeholders – i.e. Tikit’s partners
- Manage relationships with key PR contacts and develop PR communications plan
- Assist with the maintenance and development of the Tikit website and the monitoring of KPIs
- Use HTML expertise to build and distribute e-marketing communications such as event invitations, surveys, sales campaigns and newsletters through the Tikit eMarketing Suite and against agreed timescales
- Develop messaging and work with digital marketing executive to plan digital marketing activity and assist with tactical execution
- Prepare campaign reports to analyse campaign ROI, and constantly improve marketing activity
- Ensure all digital marketing campaigns and online activity remains within the agreed campaign budget
- Manage and develop Tikit seminars and events including identifying target lists, sending initial email invites, tracking responses and sending confirmation emails
- Build our social media presence and visibility to support planned marketing activity and to facilitate engagement with our audiences on an on-going basis
- Develop and execute social media campaigns that enhance engagement and sharing for our key products & solutions
- Ensure constant stream of updates to social media in line with overall segment marketing messages and build relationships with that audience
- Conduct scheduled data analysis in the CRM, ensuring target markets have relevant and cleaned contacts and information
- Pull marketing lists through the CRM and helps with cleaning data as required
- Write / facilitate and distribute press announcements and articles. Building relationships with key press contacts so as to extend reach of announcements and to garner ‘placed’ interview opportunities in NA media.
- Take on additional projects as requested by Head of Marketing
The skills and experience you need:
The role requires an experienced marketing professional who has experience of managing a significant proportion of the marketing activity within an organisation. Ideally the individual will have an understanding of the legal sector and IT within it. The successful applicant will have to develop an understanding of Tikit’s own products, its partner products and the strengths and weaknesses of these against the competition.
Other requirements are:
- Degree educated / CIM qualified
- Proven marketing executive with a track record of delivering high quality B2B marketing communication and collateral
- Ability to write in a clear and precise way to communicate the agreed marketing messages to the Tikit audience
- High energy, bright, proactive, enthusiastic team player able to play significant role in moving the business forward
- Comfortable with presenting marketing plans and activities to internal teams with a view to gaining buy in
- Experience of building strong relationships internally with the sales and product functions, and externally with clients, publishers, media agencies, and partners
- A team player and always willing to help another team member to succeed
- Experience with tools used by Tikit such as Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), WordPress, Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest PPC, SEO, Social Media and retargeting best practices, tactics, strategies and tools
- Strong B2B social media experience focused on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ability to work independently
- Self-directing, results orientated, positive, determined and inclusive