Marketing Coordinator – EMEA
The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible successful execution of marketing plans, campaigns, events and projects to achieve key business goals, on time and on budget under the direction of the Head of Marketing.
The role will focus specifically on key marketing activity for Tikit’s EMEA segment. This is a diverse segment incorporating UK large law, UK small law (‘mid-market’) for products outside Tikit’s Practice and Case management product, other professional services firms, General Counsel and firms of all types in Europe.
The Marketing Coordinator will work closely with all other teams at Tikit and a number of key partners to ensure that the company’s marketing activity is well co-ordinated and meets corporate marketing objectives. The Marketing Coordinator, as part of the marketing team, will ensure consistent and timely activities are carried out to support all groups across Tikit.
You are authorised to access, use or disclose customer information only when you need to do so to perform your operational duties. Any other access, use, or disclosure may only be made on receipt of additional authority from the information owner.
What you’ll be doing
- Take the EMEA marketing plan and deliver it through marketing activity, including social media, communication & creative development, and messaging measurement
- Work with the Head of Marketing to develop the annual marketing plan for the segment and take responsibility for its execution. Tasks will include:
- Help to develop marketing collateral and marketing assets that are on brand and on message.
- In conjunction with Events Executive, plan. Promote and execute segment focussed events
- Plan, execute and promote segment focussed webinars and seminars
- Manage relationships with key PR contacts and develop PR communications plan that includes announcement distribution and placed content
- Develop relationships with publishers and relevant industry bodies and organise on and offline advertising and work with colleagues to supply regular content to these organisations.
- Assist with the development and ongoing maintenance of the Tikit website
- Build a social media plan to create awareness of TIkit’s portfolio, to keep in touch with our clients and to support segment focussed marketing activity
- Use HTML expertise to build and distribute e-marketing communications such as event invitations, surveys, sales campaigns and newsletters through the Tikit eMarketing Suite and against agreed timescales
- Prepare reports to analyse marketing and campaign ROI, to constantly improve marketing activity and to identify and then inform the sales and wider business of opportunities in the segment
- Ensure all digital marketing campaigns and online activity remains within the agreed campaign budget
- Work with our client user group to increase membership and to streamline processes
- Work with marketing agencies to develop and manage calling campaigns
- Understand the assigned market segment, the nuances of the market and how Tikit products and services apply to both
- Work with the Tikit Product Managers on understanding our portfolio and the product roadmaps and how these relate to our marketing activity
- Build relationships with clients and external stakeholders – i.e. Tikit’s partners
- Conduct scheduled data analysis in the CRM, ensuring target markets have relevant and cleaned contacts and information. Plus pull marketing lists through the CRM and help with cleaning data as required
- Take on additional central projects as requested by Commercial and Marketing Director and Head of Marketing
The skills and experience you need
- The role requires an experienced marketing professional who has experience of managing a significant proportion of the marketing activity within an organisation. Ideally the individual will have an understanding of the legal sector and IT within it. The successful applicant will have to develop an understanding of Tikit’s own products, its partner products and the strengths and weaknesses of these against the competition.
- Other requirements are:
- Marketing degree educated / CIM qualified
Proven Marketing Coordinator with a track record of delivering high quality B2B marketing communication and collateral
- Ability to write in a clear and precise way to communicate the agreed marketing messages to the Tikit audience
- High energy, bright, proactive, enthusiastic team player able to play significant role in moving the business forward
- Comfortable with presenting marketing plans and activities to internal teams with a view to gaining buy in
- Experience of building strong relationships internally with the sales and product functions, and externally with clients, publishers, media agencies, and partners
- A team player and always willing to help another team member to succeed
- Experience with tools used by Tikit such as Adobe suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), WordPress, Microsoft Office ( Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest PPC, SEO, Social Media and retargeting best practices, tactics, strategies and tools
- Strong B2B social media experience focused on LinkedIn and Twitter
- Ability to work independently
- Self-directing, results orientated, positive, determined and inclusive