Legal Accounts & LAA Trainer
We are seeking a Legal Accounts & LAA Trainer to join our growing operations team who will be responsible for the implementation of Tikit’s Partner for Windows (P4W) Practice Management and Accounts software within law firms across the UK.
The successful candidate will be involved in the complete project life cycle from initial consultancy, providing administrative and end user training, liaising between the client and our data transfer technicians, through to Go Live. Alongside new implementations the role also involves refreshing the skills of our existing client base ensuring that they continue to receive the return on investment from the software and services in which they have invested.
Our services are delivered remotely whenever possible and on the clients premises when necessary, the candidate therefore must be open to regular travel throughout the UK.
- Responsible for designing, planning and delivering training to Tikit’s clients on the administration and use of Tikit’s own software and other integrated third party software including; Partner for Windows (Accounts and LAA) and Carpe Diem (Time Recording)
- Carrying out training needs assessments taking into consideration the clients business processes and determining how best to deploy services to meet the clients and individual user’s needs.
- Create and maintain documentation, support and training resources, including manuals and reference guides, ensuring that they are current and adhere to the Tikit brand guidelines.
- Liaise with other trainers and departments to ensure that training and supporting materials are continually developed as new enhancements are released and new products are integrated into Partner for Windows
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Legal Accounting Procedures and Legal Aid requirements.
- Experience of working with Tikit’s Partner for Windows (P4W) Practice Management and Accounts software or similar.
We offer excellent career prospects and highly competitive salaries.
Tikit is a leading provider of innovative and specialist technology to the Legal and Professional services sector with over 1500 law firm clients globally and is part of BT Group. Tikit develops its own software including Partner for Windows (P4W), Carpe Diem, Template Management System (TMS) and eMarketing. This is complemented by long-standing partner relationships with other top best-of-breed providers to create innovative and complete solutions for its clients. This is matched with a commitment to and reputation for excellent customer service across consulting, implementation and support.
Supplier of the Year – Small and Medium Enterprise’ at the 2017 British Legal IT Awards.
To apply please forward your current CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please no agencies)