What you’ll be doing:
- Responsible for designing, planning and delivering training to Tikit’s clients on the administration and use of Tikit’s own software and other integrated third party software including; Partner for Windows (Practice and Case Management) Partner TaskCentre, Webshare, TikitConnect (Customer relationship management system) & EMS (eMarketing), Crystal Reporting and Carpe Diem
- Carrying out training needs assessments taking into consideration the clients business processes and determining how best to deploy services to meet the clients and individual user’s needs.
- Create and maintain documentation, support and training resources, including e-learning resources, manuals and reference guides, ensuring that they are current and adhere to the Tikit brand guidelines.
- Liaise with other trainers and departments to ensure that training and supporting materials are continually developed as new enhancements are released and new products are integrated into Partner for Windows.
The skills and experience you need:
· The successful candidate should have experience of working within an IT company/department and delivering software training.
· Experience of developing training courses to be delivered to delegates with a range of IT skills and producing relevant supporting documentation.
· Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL scripting language.
· Knowledge of legal practice and procedure is desirable but not essential as well as a general knowledge of the key drivers that encourage firms to implement IT solutions.
· Knowledge of Tikit’s Partner for Windows Practice and Case Management System.
· Experience of client relationships, confidence and presence to deal with clients at all levels as appropriate.
· The candidate will be expected to undertake the duties as part of an integrated training team and will be expected to adopt priorities and engage in activities which promote the effective working of the whole team.
· Set a positive and professional example to all colleagues, and develop positive communication with all departments.
· Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with effective time management.
· Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to work on own initiative both individually and as part of a team.
· Ability to nurture a positive image of the company and to adhere and positively contribute to the companies rules, regulations, processes, ethos and culture.
· Good at analysing software and understanding business impact and working practices.