To design, plan and deliver a programme of administrative and end user IT training to Tikit’s mid-market clients (generally law firms) on the use of Tikit’s Partner for Windows practice and case management system and other integrated applications
The candidate will be working as part of the project team delivering standard and customised training courses to new clients, as well as refreshing skills of existing client’s as new enhancements are developed.
Tikit adopts a blended learning approach with training delivery split between on site at a client premises, delivered from our offices or other external training facilities and via online webex sessions. The candidate should expect to deliver training one to one or to a group.
- The successful candidate should have experience of working within an IT company/department and delivering software training.
- Experience of developing training courses to be delivered to delegates with a range of IT skills and producing relevant supporting documentation.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL scripting language.
- Knowledge of legal practice and procedure is desirable but not essential as well as a general knowledge of the key drivers that encourage firms to implement IT solutions.
- Knowledge of Tikit’s Partner for Windows Practice and Case Management System.
- Experience of client relationships, confidence and presence to deal with clients at all levels as appropriate.
- The candidate will be expected to undertake the duties as part of an integrated training team and will be expected to adopt priorities and engage in activities which promote the effective working of the whole team.
- Set a positive and professional example to all colleagues, and develop positive communication with all departments.
- Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines with effective time management.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to nurture a positive image of the company and to adhere and positively contribute to the companies rules, regulations, processes, ethos and culture.
- Good at analysing software and understanding business impact and working practices.