Data Transfer Analyst
The purpose of the role is to provide a data transfer service to successfully migrate data from new and existing customers’ third party practice management databases into the client’s MS SQL based Partner for Windows (P4W) system.
- To transfer / migrate data from third party systems into Tikit’s own software, to the highest possible standards using standardised conversion scripts and techniques.
- To assist in the development of transfer scripts, techniques and procedures relating to data transfers.
- To manage and assist with the production of technical documentation relating to data transfers.
- To act as 2nd line support where problems arise from data transfers.
- To assist with the checking of transferred data to ensure accuracy.
- To scope and create custom reports, alerts, XAML screens on a Consultancy basis.
- To carry out any other reasonable management requests.
- To ensure that we deliver data transfers to the highest possible standards and client satisfaction. Weekend working will be required at times for live data conversions.
Skills & Experience
- Experience of relational databases, primarily Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience of manipulating data with a variety of tools such as SQL Server and MS Access etc.
- Ability to work under pressure in a busy environment and to pre-agreed timelines.
- A logical approach to problem solving and the ability to solve increasingly complex problems
- Ability to communicate accurately and inspire confidence
- Positive and professional attitude to work and colleagues within a demanding environment
We offer excellent career prospects and highly competitive salaries.
Tikit is a leading provider of innovative and specialist technology to the Legal and Professional services sector with over 1500 law firm clients globally and is part of BT Group. Tikit develops its own software including Partner for Windows (P4W), Carpe Diem, Template Management System (TMS) and eMarketing. This is complemented by long-standing partner relationships with other top best-of-breed providers to create innovative and complete solutions for its clients. This is matched with a commitment to and reputation for excellent customer service across consulting, implementation and support.
Supplier of the Year – Small and Medium Enterprise’ at the 2017 British Legal IT Awards.
To apply please forward your current CV and covering letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org