Business Support Administrator
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure the support line is picked up quickly and answered as described in our best practice document, never leave the support line ringing if not on the phone at the time.
- Manage the Helpdesk email inbox, ensuring new queries are processed in a timely manner and other emails are updated appropriately
- Escalate client issues where appropriate to Team Managers.
- To act as a first point of contact to our clients.
- Follow requests and complete tasks set out by your line or department manager. To provide them with timely and concise updates on the issue. These should be self-prioritised unless directed.
- Provide key analysis or reports on Support Statistics to understand trends and highlight any concerns.
- Run monthly statistics for the Support department (or whenever requested).
- Reconcile closed incidents on Development and Support systems to keep them aligned.
- Manage documentation created by Support such as guides, knowledge base articles and procedures.
- Co-operation between other departments within the Company such as Project Management, Sales, Accounts & Development.
- You are expected to continually develop your understanding of our products and use your own initiative to do this. Training requirements should be discussed with your line manager.
- Remain courteous to the client, third parties and partnered companies and any area of concern is highlighted to your line manager.
- All communication whether to client or colleagues should be professional with a high standard of written and spoken English. (Absolutely no slang or shortening of words is acceptable in any communication).
- You are expected to be at your desk, ready and fit for work for your start time.
- To carry out any reasonable task or activity requested by the Mid-Market Support Manager or Head of Global Support.